Divorce - Selected Jefferson County Court Forms
The Louisville Bar Association and the Legal Aid Society in Louisville, with assistance from other community partners, have developed forms for certain legal problems that are handled in Jefferson County Courts.
Links to these forms are below. NOTE: If you need more information about topics such as marriage, divorce, separation, child custody, visitation, and other family law topics, see our Legal Information page.
The following three questions will help you know whether the forms below may be useful to you. If you answer "yes" to all questions, you may find the forms useful.
1. Have you been granted a divorce decree in Jefferson County Family Court?
- If the answer is YES, the forms below may be useful to you.
2. Has Jefferson County Family Court made a decision on your child custody, support or visitation?
- If the answer is YES, have your circumstances changed since the decision?
- If the answer is YES, the forms may be useful to you.
3. Are you asking the Court to review or enforce its decision?
- If the answer is YES, the following forms may be useful to you.
Each form below is available two different ways. If you are working on a computer that has Microsoft Word installed, the Word version should open for printing. (These documents were prepared in Word 2002.)
If this computer does not have a Word programs, you may be able to open and print the .pdf version of the form you need. If your computer will not open the pdf files, you may need to download a free program called Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you have trouble accessing the forms, please contact the Intake/Brief Services Department at Legal Aid Society, toll free at 502-584-8014, or in Jefferson County at 502-584-1254.
Get the forms here: