Volunteer Attorney Agreement, Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Kentucky Justice Online. Please consult the FAQ section to familiarize yourself with the program.
If you have questions, please contact the Portal Administrator at email@example.com
If you are interested in other volunteer opportunities, learn more about pro bono appointments available in your area.
By clicking the “I agree” button below, you understand and agree that:
- You will be providing limited scope legal assistance to clients through this website in the form of brief advice and counsel in response to the questions you select.
- You are licensed and in good standing to practice law in Kentucky and if your license status changes, you will notify us promptly.
- You will respond to the question based on applicable Kentucky and/or federal law.
- You will maintain client confidentiality in conformance with SCR 3.130(1.6).
- You will limit your assistance to matters with which you are competent in conformance with SCR 3.130(1.1).
- All legal assistance provided through this website will be provided on a pro bono basis without fee or expectation of a fee.
- The information that you will provide during registration is true and correct.