Divorce topic page
Here are some helpful Divorce resources from our site. You may also visit our Law Library to find more information.
- What is a Divorce?
- Who Can Ask for a Divorce in Kentucky?
- Do I Need a Lawyer to Ask for a Divorce?
- How do I Ask the Court for a Divorce?
- Property and Debt in a Divorce
- Some Tax Implications of Divorce
- Tax Information for Innocent Spouses
- More information on divorce
Self-help divorce options:
Self-Help Divorce Forms. Online divorce forms now available for statewide use in Kentucky.
Selected Jefferson County Forms. These may be useful if you have been granted a divorce in Louisville-Jefferson County AND are interested in contempt orders or in modifying child custody, primary residence, child support, and visitation.
En español: El divorcio en Kentucky
Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and correct. This is general information only, and we do not guarantee its accuracy. If you need legal advice you should consult with an attorney.