Skip to main content

You may be eligible for Small Claims Complaint help.

View materials and instructions

You cannot sue in Small Claims Court for more than $2,500. You should consult an attorney about filing in a different court.
Based on your answers, you are not eligible to complete the "Small Claims Complaint"  You may start this process over if you answered incorrectly.