Skip to main content
Even if the information is right, you should go to the court date listed on the summons to make sure the court knows the facts and hear what happens.

You may be eligible for Small Claims Counter-Claim help.

View materials and instructions

If the person using you owes you more than $2,500, your case may go to a different court.
Based on your answers, you are not eligible to complete the "Small Claims Counter-Claim"  You may start this process over if you answered incorrectly.